Saturday, March 1, 2014

Monthly Drawings & Subscriber Confirmation!

As many of you already know, I'll be giving away one 'Fun & Funky' Classroom Kit FREE every month, and all if you are subscribe to my blog then you will be be automatically entered each month.    (I'll be posting soon with the winner for February, so stay tuned!!)
Know that you can earn additional chances to win when you join in the conversation by posting... both here AND on Mrs. Jump's Class Blog where I'll be collaborating in "Secret Session!"  So go ahead and post your comments, ask questions, or simply share your own experiences.... every post is additional entry for a greater chance to win each month!!    

My goal for this blog, as well as my collaborative posts on Mrs. Jump's, is to spark interest and spur conversation about important literacy topics and new ways of thinking and teaching-  not just about what we teach, but how and why we teach it!  So if you're out there, I do hope you'll speak-up and join us...  I'd really love to hear from you!
search-4

A Special Note to All Subscribers:  If you signed up to "follow/subscribe" to my blog via email, you should have received a second email verification to confirm your subscription to my blog. (This was due to my having had to change blogging formats to better facilitate commenting.) Once you confirm this second email verification, you will begin receiving notifications of new posting.... beginning with the one announcing February's winner!!

No comments :

Post a Comment