Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What Kindergartners are REALLY Thinking This Time of Year... The "Redacted" Version!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you are just now seeing this post then you are viewing the 'edited' version.

This is because I just realized that posts made here on my blog (which I'd assumed would be just 'between us' ;) were automatically published to the front page of the SECRET STORIES website in a 'sneak-peek' window....

And given the somewhat "questionable" (but REALLY REALLY funny) content of my previous post (about whether or not I should share it on the SECRET STORIES FaceBook Page)

   My husband's was like...


                
                                                                                        And I was all.... 



So the message here is that you'd best not lolly-gag in getting around to reading my posts here or you will end up with the "redacted" versions!   LoL ;)



3 comments :

  1. I actually subscribe to you through the Blog Lovin' too, so I'm 'in the know!'
    Lol! Too Funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it and thought it was great!! You should definitely post it on FaceBook now, since it's already been posted on your website! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! NO FAIR :(
    Now I'll be wondering about this all day!
    I say that whatever it was, you go ahead and post it on the Facebook page!!
    LoL

    ReplyDelete