Wednesday, July 2, 2014

And the June Winner Is...

Congratulations to Pauline Pretz, winner of this month's drawing! 

Please email Sales@TheSecretStories with the mailing address that you would like for your SECRET STORIES Classroom Set to be sent.

And a giant THANK YOU to all those who kind enough to read and respond to my June posts!  I hope that you will stay tuned and join in on next month's posts, which are just around the corner!

PS  I've been diligently trying to figure out Rafflecopter so as to simplify my current 'tally-entry/paper-process" for these monthly drawings...  hopefully I'll have finally mastered it by this time next month :)


1 comment :

  1. WOW!! I am so excited to use your secret stories with my linguistic/phonics lessons.. I can't believe I won. Made my day!!!
    Pauline at First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete