Thursday, July 17, 2014

Att. All Subscribers Who Receive My Blog Posts via Email!

A Special Alert!!!


Just a quick reminder that the best way to view the content on my blog is directly from the blog site, itself, and NOT in the notification email received, due to some of the content (videos, etc..) being inaccessible. 

You can access my blog posts directly by clicking on the hyperlink title at the top of the email you receive each time new content is posted.

I wanted to let everyone know this as uploaded video content (of which there are several on this week's post!) are not visible on the email.  To view those, as well as download other posted content, you must click on the link and read directly from the blog, itself.

I hope this helps clarify some of the questions I've received, and I hope you enjoy reading my new post!

Best Wishes, and thanks for following!
Katie

No comments :

Post a Comment