Monday, February 23, 2015

SECRET STORIES® Alphabet Mini-Mats!

Download the SECRET STORIES Alphabet Mini-Mats FREE!
These "mini-mats" are the perfect companion to the SECRET STORIES Alphabet Anchor  and are available FREE for a limited time, so grab it now!

The SECRET STORIES Alphabet "mini-mats" provide for ideal, individualized student reference of the individual letters and sounds, as well as for rapid skill manipulation with the SECRET STORIES musical brainteasers: the The Better Alphabet Song and the brain-teasing Letter Runs(each of which are designed to mimic the decoding/reading and encoding/writing processes) for increased learner skill-automaticity!)
Warmest Regards,

I hope you enjoy using this awesome "SECRET" resource with your students!

           Twitter    
                                                         
                 





Visit Katie Garner Author/Speaker's profile on Pinterest.

2 comments :

  1. I mentioned the bad boys to my class the other day, and it's all they talk about now. They point out "th" to me in the hallway and cafeteria and make the sound. I've been watching more of your videos this snow day weekend so I can tell my kids some other stories in the coming weeks. My K kids are going to be so excited for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I'm so that the videos are helpful :)
    Definitely stay in touch as you continue sharing the SECRETS with your class, as I'd love to hear more about your progress as you continue!

    ReplyDelete