Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Crazy Conference Time!

Just in case you hadn't heard...

I will be at the Colorado Reading Conference (CCIRA) in Denver this Friday, and for those who had wanted and/or were planning to attend, but were unable to get seats for either of my two, originally-scheduled sessions, an additional THIRD session has now been added!

Click to go to the Colorado State Reading Conference website
I was thrilled that CCIRA was able to add this third session offering to accommodate those who were unable to get into the other two! 

Like the other two (already full) sessions, the third session is also on Friday, Feb. 6th, and will be from 11:45-12:45. Registration for this new session will be 'on-site' only, as online registration is now closed. (See additional session information below)


I hope all those who'd contacted me about not being able to get into the first two sessions will now be able to join us for this one :)
Click to go to the National Title I Conference website
And for those who will be attending the National Title I Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah also scheduled for this week....

I'll be there on Thursday (session details below) so be sure and send me a message if your going and would like to meet up on Thursday evening for a drink, as I'll be running off right after my session Thursday so as to get to Colorado ;)


And for all those not planning on going to the National Title I or Colorado Conference, I would invite you to check out the other conferences and school district sites at which I'm scheduled to speak here!  My schedule is updated regularly, so be sure to check back often, and feel free to contact me directly with questions about specific venues! 

You can also watch this short clip from a previous presentation at the National Title I Conference (this year's presentation will be posted uploaded soon!) for a preview, below!


I hope everyone has a wonderful rest-of-the-school-week!

Warmest Regards,

           Twitter    
                                                         
                   



No comments :

Post a Comment